The contents of this website are for general information purpose only. They do not constitute legal advice and should not be construed as creating any kind of attorney/client relationship. Only a written contract signed by both parties will create an attorney/client relationship with The Koch Law Firm, LLC.
U.S. Immigration and Nationality Law
The Koch Law Firm, LLC
The Koch Law Firm practices in all areas of immigration and nationality law. Our clients are:
* Permanent residents ("Green card holders") who want to become United States citizens.
* United States citizens or Lawful Permanent Residents ("Green card" holders ) who want to apply for immigration benefits ("green card") for their family members.
* United States citizens who want to apply for a visa for their fiance(e).
* United States citizens and their spouses who need to remove the condition on the spouse's green card (the spouse of a United States citizen only gets a conditional green card if he/she and the citizen had been married for less than 2 years when the green card was issued.)
* Family members of United States Citizens or Lawful Permanent Residents who need a waiver (pardon) because they have entered and/or have stayed in the United States unlawfully or have committed certain crimes.
* Young people who were brought to the United States as children and qualify for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA).
* People who qualify for lawful status in the United States because they were victims of domestic violence (VAWA), victims of certain crimes (U visas) or victims of trafficking (T visas).
* Military service members, their spouses and family members.
* People who qualify for Temporary Protected Status (TPS).
* People who want to come study in the U.S.
* People who have particular qualifications, skills or talents that would allow them to come work in the U.S.
* People from countries that have a special commercial treaty with the United States and want to open a company or a branch in the US.
* U.S. or multinational companies that want to hire or transfer foreign workers.